FANTASTIC FOR MID WEEK WEDDINGS – GUESTS CAN JUMP STRAIGHT OFF THE TRAIN IF YOU HAD YOUR CEREMONY / PHOTOS IN THE CITY – Or why not have your entire event here ❤️
The inclusions – Valid from 25th December 2023 bookings
- All fixtures and fittings – large bbq, 3 x double fridges, 12 x 8 huge marquee with indoor flooring, fairy lights, toilets etc.
- Outdoor furniture for 70ppl (a mix of pallet / crate low furniture, cable drum tables, umbrellas, bar tables, Stools, wine barrels)
- NEW INCLUSION Indoor furniture for 30ppl (a mix of lifetime tables and plastic chairs) These styles may vary depending on our availability – if you are after a certain look then we suggest you book that in please, otherwise we will supply a mix of tables / seating for 30 ppl of the styles available.
- 1 x Large Bar on Wheels
- 1 x Huge 2.4 x 1.2m Grazing table
- Vogue magazine booth (customised at your own cost)
- NEW INCLUSION Deluxe desserts cart / Champagne Cart (styles may vary)
- Floral Arch Entrance decorated with lights and candles and tree stumps.
- Bar / Lolly cart Entrance – a great place for welcome drinks or signage.
- Double Taps Keg Bar (Bring your own keg)
- Hot water Urn with tea and coffee station
- Children’s drinks station with dispenser
- London Phone box for great pics
- TV logged into Netflix / Disney+ etc – or ready to play your photos / film clips
- NEW INCLUSION PA Sound System with Microphone
- NEW INCLUSION Gas Heaters / Fans
COME VISIT THE VENUE TO SEE THAT IT IS ALREADY KITTED OUT TO SUIT MOST CELEBRATIONS, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TURN UP WITH YOUR FOOD – DRINKS AND GUESTS – TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF IT ALL BY MOVING YOUR BACK YARD PARTY TO HERE, A GREAT SPOT TO THEN JUMP ON THE TRAIN AND CONTINUE YOUR CELEBRATIONS IN THE CITY,
WORRIED ABOUT BOOKING A TABLE IN A RESTAURANT AND YOU ARE RESTRICTED WITH TIME AND SPACE? YOU DON’T GET TO MINGLE LIKE YOU WOULD DO HERE IN THIS HUGE OPEN AREA WITH THE FREEDOM TO RELAX AMONGST FRIENDS AND WITH NO MINIMUM SPEND ON FOOD AND DRINKS LIKE WITH OTHER VENUES ? BYO IS THE WAY TO GO !